What is it? How it’s made & What sets us apart?
Norfolk Cordial sources exceptional produce from British growers, to make what are most probably the purest & finest fresh-fruit syrups in the UK.
Predominantly focused on providing a soft drink option for adult consumers in on-trade establishments such as pubs and restaurants, and for caterers to serve at functions, Norfolk Cordial is user-friendly, consumer-friendly and can provide GP margins to establishments in excess of 90%.
Norfolk Cordial is user-friendly because it is quick to serve, easy to store and creates a consistent drink every time. With a simple single-measured pour across the flavour range, the cordials are as easy and quick to serve as most other drinks behind a bar. The flexibility and creativity that a cordial provides is unrivalled; our syrups can be served in still, sparkling or tonic water, hot water, sparkling wines, cocktails, by the glass or by the jug. Dressed with fruit, herbs and flowers, or settled at the base of the glass, its presentation can be elevated to compete with the best looking cocktails on any menu. Suddenly the wine looks boring in comparison and the soft option is anything but a cheap kid’s drink. Norfolk Cordial is a celebration not a consolation for the alcohol-free consumer.
Norfolk Cordial’s products are completely free from colourings, flavourings, preservatives, concentrates and added water because we believe that this ‘nudity’ exposes the true, unadulterated qualities of the botanical products we make the syrups from. Ultimately it is this honest and uncomplicated approach that we feel creates a far more pleasing flavour, especially for an adult palate that tends to crave the clean and fresh notes more commonly associated with fine wines. It is maybe this factor above all else, which epitomises our brand.
The colour, smell and taste of the syrups are so intense and fresh that Michelin restaurants across the UK choose to offer our cordials as their non-alcoholic option.
Giving your customers the choice
We have carefully considered our 9-flavour range to cater for many different palates and occasions. Our syrups encompass the complete flavour profile from dry through to sweet (but certainly not cloying); some have a more masculine appeal whereas others definitely favour a feminine palate.
The fresh, clean flavours of our cordials gently linger on the palate without over emphasising themselves. This character lends them perfectly to being paired with fine food. The different cordials enhance different foods and dishes; the citrus undertones in the wild elderflower and elderflower & cucumber compliment white fish, light salads or grilled dishes, the raspberry is a beautiful accompaniment to fragrant dishes, lamb and duck, whereas the rhubarb, orange and ginger is the ideal beverage to enjoy with richer, sweeter foods such as salmon or cream-based pasta dishes.
- Our 750ml range has been specifically designed to be an easy, profitable and effective soft drink solution for on-trade establishments.
- From pubs and restaurants to hotels, tearooms, event caterers and cafes, our cordials are a fantastic solution for both your establishment and your customers.
- With a complete flavour range from dry through to sweet, the flexibility to create still and sparkling drinks and an allergen-free ingredients list, our cordials can be enjoyed by the majority of people looking for soft drinks.
- Our 250ml range is our retail cordial range and is stocked in farm shops, delis, food halls, gift shops and village stores.
- The product has a good shelf life and can be stored at room temperature, which makes it a hassle-free product to stock.
- Our retail cordials are purchased as boutique wine alternatives, for picnics, gifts, parties and cocktails but also as a regular grocery item.
Own Label & Bulk
- Norfolk Cordial also produces some bespoke own label ranges for a number of other brands and can cater from small runs through to large consistant orders.
- We can also supply unpasteurized cordial in 5 or 25 litre containers for other manufacturing applications.
- Get in touch to discuss your requirements today.
If you are interested in our cordials for wholesale and would like to request a brochure, please get in touch by clicking here.